Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Vote Today!

Yes, I'm still here. Eternal vigilance is tiring, so I've been resting. I can look myself in the mirror after carrying the barricades back to the White House and marching against the regime in May. I've done my part, and will continue to answer the call.


Much has transpired in the past few months, and much more is due after the elections today. I've wrestled with my choice in North Carolina, to say the least. If I vote my conscience, I essentially endorse those who violate it. If I vote for this, then why even participate? Is this really what it's all come down to? I'll spare you another bloody tale, but will maintain that none of it was for this sorry state of affairs.

Kay Hagan is a separatist, so I can in no way vote for her. Sean Haugh is a Libertarian who'll siphon off enough Republican votes to ensure a Hagan win. Virgil wrote, "If I can not influence the gods, I shall move all hell." To that end, I am voting for Thom Tillis, with one caveat:

If the GOP can rescue the Senate and retain the House, articles of impeachment will proceed from the lower chamber and are prosecuted in the upper.

My hope is tempered, however. Does the character, if any, of separatists lend itself to the peaceful surrender of power? After all the unprecedented usurpations, these people will suddenly recognize the rule of law? Or do they double-down on tyranny with never-ending miscounts, recounts, accusations, litigation, "calibration errors" and run-offs?

The Third Lantern shines on United States Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi. At long last, welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment